Fish & Aquatics
Deer & Elk
- Are AntlerMax WaterShield® pellets just as digestible as non-WaterShield (regular) AntlerMax Deer Chow® pellets?
- If supplemental deer feeds contain a good mineral package along with the protein and vitamins that deer need, why feed a straight mineral product such AntlerMax Deer and Elk Trophy Mineral?
- Is it important to feed deer during the fall and winter even though the antlers aren’t growing then?
- Is there ever a problem with AntlerMax Energy Technology that it can give the deer too much starch, possibly causing them to founder?
- Do the new Deer Chow breeder diets only need to be fed during the fall and winter because this is when body condition is at its worst and the antlers aren’t growing then?
- Does adding rice bran, corn, or other high energy grains provide better energy for deer in the fall and winter than AntlerMax Energy Technology?
- How come Purina Mills doesn’t show guaranteed analysis on their AntlerMax® Deer Chow® feed tags the way many competitors do on theirs?
- Can the number of free-choice feeders and where they are placed on your property really affect the size of deer antlers?